Last night David was craving something sweet so I whipped up something that turned out delicious! This took only minutes to make and is perfect for anyone that wants a little sweet treat after supper. Don’t worry this is on the DAMY Health plan and won’t ruin any weight loss efforts. Try it this week and let me know what you think! Introducing the DAMY Key Lime Pie Parfait.
What you will need:
Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
– looking for more recipes using Greek Yogurt, click here.
– I like to get mine in the packets so I don’t have to measure. As I am sure you know by now Stevia contains no sugar. For more info on Stevia click here.
– whenever using zest in a recipe make sure to buy organic. You want to make sure your zest is free of pesticides and chemicals.
– Good quality is always worth it! My Mama taught me that.
– This is amazing!! No flour, organic 100% whole grain. No added sugar and is perfect for this use. I have it in the house just to make my parfaits and treats.
– This is optional and you only use a little but it is so worth it! Did you see the giant bottle I found at Winners for only $12? Great find!
2 cups greek yogurt
3-4 packs Stevia
1 ½ limes
2 lime zest
1 Tbsp vanilla extract
4 Tbsp Ezekiel cereal
A Drizzle of Agave Nectar
In a medium sized bowl add your greek yogurt, Stevia, and vanilla extract. Then squeeze 1 and a ½ limes into the mix. Zest half a lime or 1 Tbsp of zest and stir into the mixture. Using martini glasses add 2 Tbsp of Ezekiel cereal to the bottom of each glass. Top with greek yogurt mix. Top greek yogurt with lime zest and lightly drizzle with agave nectar. Add a slice of lime to the side of the glass if desired.
And there you have your simple but satisfying Key Lime Pie Parfait.
What dessert would you like to see me turn “DAMY”?