Summer is here and things are heating up! Some days you just need a nice cold snack and who doesn’t love chocolate and peanut butter? These are loved by adults and kids alike. My suggestion would be to make them with agave if they are for children and make them with stevia is they are for an adult. There’s not a lot of sugar in this recipe but kids can always get away with a bit more than adults trying to lose weight. These healthy treats have nutritious fats, quality protein and satisfy that chocolate craving. Enjoy!
PS – David says these are his favourite thing I have ever came up with!
Healthy Peanut Butter Protein Fudgesicles
- 1/2 Cup Non Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp Agave (or Stevia to make these sugar-free)
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
- 3 Tbsp Natural Cocoa
- 3 Scoops Natural Protein Powder
- Blend ingredients until smooth (I mixed it by hand and they were perfect).
- Place in popsicle holders and freeze overnight.
*Makes 6 fudgesicles.
*Serving = 1 fudgesicle
Tip – When fudgsicles are frozen and ready to eat place your popsicle holder under hot water warming all sides before removing the cover. This makes the fudgesicle come out smoothly.
If you love these check out our Strawberry Cheesecake Protein Popsicle.
*DAMY Members – One Healthy Peanut Butter Protein Fudgesicle is a great snack for meal two.