I’ve always loved ginger cookies! Molasses cookies, ginger snaps… any of them. I love them. So I wanted to come up with a healthy alternative to my favourite treat. These are still a treat but have healthy powerhouse ingredients. I love these as an indulgence. They are packed with ginger flavour and are so chewy. I love them!
No-Bake Ginger Snap Cookie Balls
DAMY Members – Treat! 2 per serving.
- 2 Cups Cashews
- 3 Scoops Natural Protein Powder (optional)
- 1/2 Cup Oat Flour
- 1/2 Cup Ground Flax or Hemp Seeds
- 1/2 Tbsp Ginger Powder
- 1 Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla
- 1 Cup Dates
- 1/4 Cup Molasses
- 1/3 Cup Water
- In a food processor blend the following ingredients until smooth – Cashews, Protein Powder, Oat Flower, Ground Flax or Hemp Seeds, Ginger Powder, and Pumpkin Pie Spice.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until dough consistency.
- Place dough in a bowl and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and form dough into cookie balls.
- Store in the refrigerator or freezer.