So, lately I’ve made a few recipes with pumpkin:
- Pumpkin Cranberry Almond Bars
- Secret Pumpkin Bake
- Skinny Chocolate Protein Cake
- Pumpkin Pie Protein Muffins
- Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- The Best Cheesecake Recipe (below)
Now, here is my Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake! This is creamy, sweet and perfect for a fall treat! I am in absolute love with this pumpkin recipe. I chose not to use cream cheese in this recipe and replaced it with cashew butter. I prefer cashew butter because it is natural, has healthy fats and contains protein. No added oils or junk! I also used it here in my famous Key Lime Pie Cheesecake.
This is the best cheesecake recipe! Well, it’s a toss-up between the Key Lime and Pumpkin Cheesecake. But, this is the best recipe for pumpkin cheesecake!
As far as my pumpkin recipes go this is one of my favourites.
At the end of this recipe I also included something cute! Enjoy!
The Best Cheesecake Recipe
Skinny Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
Makes: 8 Slices
- 1/2 Cup Cashew Butter
- 1/2 Cup Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 2 Tbsp Molasses
- 1 Tbsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 Tsp Ginger
- 1/2 Tsp Cloves
- 1 Tbsp Maple Extract
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 10 Dates
- 1 Tbsp Agave
- Place all above listed ingredients into your food processor. Process until smooth and creamy stopping once to scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Place all ingredients in a greased spring-form pan (I didn’t have a spring-form pan so I used a greased 8 inch pie plate – It worked great but was a little tricky to get out).
- Place in the freezer covered with cling wrap.
- Serve the next day immediately after removing from the freezer.
*Feel free to use your whip topping of choice or you can try my Coconut Whipped Cream. I personally love this topping!
DAMY Members: This pumpkin recipe is a perfect dessert you can enjoy once per week. It is a great healthy choice!