The Best Body Ever Challenge has begun! Last sign-up date is October 15th. This is a free challenge for all DAMY Health Members. For full details click here. So excited for this electric energy!
Today I’m introducing my Healthy dark chocolate cupcakes! These dark chocolate cupcakes with cream cheese frosting are a perfect natural alternative to the regular store-bought refined cupcakes. These are perfect for your next get together, treat or child’s birthday party.
These dark chocolate cupcakes have more protein and fiber than regular cupcakes. The also contain natural sugar and are reduced in fat. The cream cheese frosting has less than half the fat of regular cream cheese icing. Feel good sharing these natural, delicious dark chocolate cupcakes with friends and family!
Skinny Dark Chocolate Cupcakes with Cinnamon Dolce Cream Cheese Icing
Makes 12 Cupcakes
- 1.5 Cups Oat Flour
- 1/3 Cup Natural Cocoa
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Cup Plain Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tbsp Natural Vanilla
- 4 Egg Whiltes
- 6 Packets of Stevia
- 3 Tbsp Honey
- 2 Tbsp Molasses
- 1 Tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 Cup Plain Pumpkin Puree
- Dash of Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Blend all ingredients until completely smooth.
- Spray cupcake pan lightly with non-stick spray.
- Evenly place batter into cupcake pan.
- Place in over and bake for 15 minutes (or until cooked). Test if cooked by poking with a fork, if it comes out clean they are done.
*Note: Make sure cupcakes are completely cooled before frosting.
Cinnamon Dolce Cream Cheese Icing
- ½ Cup Reduced Fat Cream Cheese
- ½ Cup Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla
- 4 Tbsp Honey
- ½ Tbsp Cinnamon
(add stevia or more honey to increase sweetness)
- Blend all ingredients until smooth and refrigerate for at least an hour before using.
- Spread evenly over cupcakes.
DAMY Members: 2 Cupcakes as a treat.