Your body is exactly like a movie projector, and the film running through the projector is all of your thoughts and feelings. Everything you see on the screen of your life is what has been projected from within you, and is what you have put into the film.
By choosing higher thoughts and feelings you can change what you see on the screen at any time. You have complete control of what goes into your film! – Rhonda Byrne
I wanted to share today’s daily email with all the DAMY Blog readers. I’ve included the quote above and below – I think they are a great tone for the week! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! I took the long Thanksgiving weekend off to rejuvenate and get ready for the craziness that is going to be the Best Body Ever Challenge!
Important BBEC Notes:
Here are a few notes that everyone needs to know. I highly encourage everyone on DAMY Health (Method, Bikini Body, or Lifestyle) to join the challenge! It is going to give you that extra push to get you to your goals. The energy from all the DAMY Members, $500 cash, and a firm goal-date will only fuel you to give your best ever!
First, the last day to join the BBEC is Saturday, October 15th! This is firm and non-negotiable. If you are looking for full details please click here.
I’m going to be speaking to you all like you are participating in the challenge. I’m doing this to push you all and make you look at a firm goal of January 1st. This is going to be different. These next few months are going to be straight-ahead-creating something that you want to achieve. Everyone of you can achieve your goal there is absolutely no doubt in my mind! Now you have to let go of your doubt, follow your program and embrace a positive, excited attitude!
Here are 5 quick things I want you to do this week:
- Make sure you have your goals written out on a mirror, desk or somewhere you look at everyday. I want a physical goal, a mental goal and an emotional goal.
- This week I want you to monitor your thoughts. Every-time you have a self-defeating thought (whether that be: blaming others for stress in your life or looking at past failures and thinking you can only create what you’ve done before) I want you to replace it with a positive affirming thought. Ask yourself is this thought helping me get me to where I want to be? If it isn’t in vibration with your goals – lose it. Believe in yourself and have faith.
- Get a good night sleep every night! I know this is tough for some of you but please try your best! Sleep keeps your hormones in balance, your attitudes in check and your emotions on the straight and narrow. In essence, you build lean muscle, burn fat and are happier overall when you get enough sleep.
- Push yourself. I never want to hear that a workout is not challenging enough. You should be able to make walking hard if you want to. If you find a workout too simple – increase your weights, increase your intensity, jump higher, faster, and take less rest. Burn it!
- Stay focused and in-tune to what this is all about. Yes, everyone wants a lean, trim body but at the end of the day this is really about taking control of your life, setting and achieving goals, reaching new heights, pushing yourself, and creating things you never thought possible. Enjoy this process and let the journey be something that changes your life forever! This is about you! Learn about yourself, enjoy yourself and love yourself.
I am so excited for you all! I feel the energy of what these next few weeks are going to bring and I’m just thrilled for each of you! It’s such an exciting time and you are all such strong, beautiful, inspirational women! I can honestly say I’ve never had such a large, intelligent, kind group of women on DAMY Health Programs at the same time. You make my job so enjoyable! I hope everyone has an amazing week!
Be patient with me with check-ins this week but know that this will be the last week of me taking a weekend off until we are toasting champagne January 1st celebrating all our hard work!
I’m going to give you my all and I expect the same from you!
Here’s to an amazing 3 months.