As promised here is my Chocolate Cranberry Protein Fudge! Tomorrow I’m going to be sharing my Peanut Butter Chocolate Protein Fudge. This is a great guilt-free way to get chocolate decadence into your life.
This fudge contains protein, fiber, vitamins, healthy fat and natural sugars. Pure cocoa is packed with anti-oxidants so we can throw anti-aging in there as well! Try this fudge this week and you’ll be so pleased that you did!
With one or two pieces your chocolate cravings will be completely satisfied!
Chocolate Cranberry Protein Fudge
Makes 12 Squares
- 1 Cup Plain Pumpkin Puree
- 1/8 Cup Natural Cocoa
- *2 Scoops of Protein Powder (You can use chocolate)
- 1/8 Cup Coconut Sap (You can use honey, agave, maple syrup, etc)
- 5 Drops of Liquid Stevia
- 1/3 Cup of Natural Plain Cashew Butter
- 1/3 Cup Dried Cranberries
- Blend all ingredients in a bowl with a spoon until smooth. Having your nut butter at room temperature helps this process go faster.
- Once smooth add in your 1/3 cup of dried cranberries. Mix until the cranberries are even throughout the batter. I like to add some cranberries to the top just to make it look pretty. Feel free to do the same.
- I used an 8×8 baking pan. First I took cling wrap and covered the bottom and sides of the pan. Then I added the batter on top.
- Then I took another sheet of cling wrap and covered the batter. This is easy, less messy and I do not have to fight to get the fudge out when I am ready to serve it.
- Place in freezer over night.
- Remove from freezer and cut into 12 squares. Serve immediately. Keep the cut fudge covered in the freezer until ready to eat. This is a cold treat.
The recipe makes 12 squares and 2 squares is a treat for DAMY Members Or 2 squares (with stevia) for meal 2 (am snack).
If you are on the last few weeks of the Bikini Body this is not a snack for you.