Check out my Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Fudge. This is a creamy, sweet fudge that reminds me of our Healthy Eatmore Bars but a different consistency. This is a great sweet treat if you’re craving chocolate and love peanut butter! This happens to be my husband’s favourite of our fudge recipes.
This is a great treat that you could bring to any party and would completely satisfy and ‘wow’ everyone! Next time you’re craving chocolate try this recipe!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Fudge
Makes 12 Squares
- 1 Cup Plain Pumpkin Puree
- 1/8 Cup Natural Cocoa
- *2 Scoops Protein Powder (You can use Chocolate)
- 1/8 Cup Coconut Sap (You can use honey, agave, maple syrup, etc)
- 5 Drops of Liquid Stevia
- 1/3 Cup of Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter
*1 scoop protein powder is usually about a ¼ cup.
Great tip – When using sticky ingredients (honey, nut butter, etc) to help you create less mess before using your measuring spoons or cups spray them with a healthy oil first. This way these sticky products will not stick to the spoons or cups. This will save you on clean up and makes the transfer so easy! Try it next time!
- Blend all ingredients in a bowl with a spoon until smooth. Having your nut butter at room temperature helps this process go faster.
- I used an 8×8 baking pan. First I took cling wrap and covered the bottom and sides of the pan with one big sheet of cling wrap. Then I added the batter on top.
- Then I took another sheet of cling wrap and covered the batter. This is easy, less messy and I do not have to fight to get the fudge out when I am ready to serve it.
- Place in freezer over night.
- Remove from freezer and cut into 12 squares. Serve immediately. Keep the cut fudge covered in the freezer until ready to eat. This is a cold treat.
The recipe makes 12 squares and 2 squares is a treat for DAMY Members Or 2 squares (with stevia) for meal 2 or 4 (am or pm snack).
If you are on the last few weeks of the Bikini Body this is not a snack for you.