Today is day 27 in the “28 Days of DAMY Holiday Recipes.” If you missed day 28 here it is – Egg Nog Almond Joy Blizzard (Gluten–free and Dairy-free).
These are warm, rich and down-right indulgent! These will rock everyone’s socks at your next dinner. Everyone will think you worked away for hours to prepare this prefect individual sized dessert.
These are simple and stunning!
I took this classic, simple recipe and gave it a DAMY facelift! It maintains its delightful flavors but is lower in fat and sugar and has some added nutrients and fiber.
This recipe is simply a must make for the Holiday season.
Skinny Molten Lava Cakes
Makes 4 Servings.
- 1 Cup Organic Dark Chocolate chips (Make sure these are Gluten-Free if this is a concern)
- 2 Eggs
- 4 Tbsp Earth Balance Vegan Butter
- 2 Tbsp Plain Pureed Pumpkin
- 6 Packets of Stevia
- ½ Cup Oat Flour (to make Gluten-Free make sure your oats are uncontaminated or use Quinoa Flour)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Set aside 4 ramekins or custard dishes greased (I used spray olive oil and it worked great!).
- In a double boiler melt and blend the butter and chocolate.
- Stir in stevia.
- In a separate bowl beat your eggs.
- Add in a small amount of the chocolate mixture to the beaten eggs to temper them.
- Slowly add in the rest of your chocolate mixture followed by the pumpkin.
- Mix in oat flour until completely blended.
- Add cake batter evenly to the ramekins.
- Add ramekins to a baking sheet and place in the oven.
- Bake for 10 minutes
- Remove from oven and place each ramekin upside down on a plate.
- Wait 2 minutes before removing the ramekins from the cakes.
- Top with your choice of topping (listed below) and serve immediately.
Great Topping Choices
DAMY Members – Dessert/Treat (1 serving).