Today is Day 21 of “DAMY’s 28 Days of Healthy Holiday Recipes!” This Clean Eating Brownie Cupcake Recipe is my new favourite treat of all time! These are gluten-free and can easily be made vegan.
These gluten-free cupcakes use black beans and pumpkin as their base. The flavour is rich and chocolately while the frosting is mint fudge heaven! These cupcakes feel so bad yet are made with whole natural ingredients! They are packed with fiber, healthy fats and contain only sugar from natural sources.
You will be shocked at this recipe… This is a must-make for yourself and for others. Surprise everyone with these whole natural ingredients. These are my new go-to treat hands down! I’m so excited to share these with you!
Please make them and come back and comment below. You’re gunna love me!
If you missed any of the previous recipes check them out here:
Day 28 – Egg Nog Almond Joy Blizzard
Day 27 – Skinny Molten Lava Cakes
Day 26 – Phyllo Pastry Cups
Day 25 – Skinny Pecan Pie Tarts
Day 24 – Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
Day 23 – Gingerbread Cheesecake Bites
Day 22 – Greek Yogurt Cheesecake Bites
Notes – Cupcakes and Icing are both Gluten Free.
Clean Eating Brownie Cupcakes
Makes 24 Mini Cupcakes
- 1 Can Black Beans 540mL (rinsed thoroughly)
- 2 Egg Whites and 1 Full Egg
- 1/3 Cup Plain Pureed Pumpkin
- 3 Tbsp Cashew Butter (or Vegan Butter/Vegetable Oil)
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/8 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 6 Packets Stevia
- 4 Tbsp Agave or Honey
- 1/2 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Spray your mini muffin tin with olive oil spray.
- Place all ingredients excluding chocolate chips into your food processor and blend until smooth scraping down the sides occasionally.
- Remove blade and with a spoon stir in chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter evenly into muffin tin.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Let cupcakes set for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
Tip – If you have extra batter left place in a ramekin and bake a personal size treat.
Tip – Feel free to add chopped walnuts or almonds to these brownies.
Tip – Let cupcakes completely cool before icing.
Chocolate Mint Fudge Icing
- 1 Cup Plain Pureed Pumpkin
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 2 Scoops Chocolate Protein Powder (Optional)
- 2 Tbsp Honey or Agave
- 1/3 Cup Cashew Butter
- 1/2 Tsp Mint Extract
- Stir all ingredients until completely smooth.
Tip – Cashew Butter will blend more smoothly if it’s at room temperature. If not, use your food processor to make your icing whipped.
Tip – Make your own piping bag by simply filling a ziplock bag with your icing and cutting the very tip of the corner off. So easy!
Ice your cupcakes as desired and place on a plate for serving!
DAMY Members – This is a Holiday Treat – One serving is 3 Cupcakes.