Welcome to Day 19 of “DAMY’s 28 Days of Healthy Holiday Recipes!” This recipe is another one of my favourites! You can have fudge again and not feel an ounce of guilt!
This fudge recipe is low in sugar, high in fiber and has added protein. The fat in this recipe is healthy and natural. I could eat this chocolate mint fudge everyday.
This recipe is so easy. I encourage you to please make it! You will be so grateful that you did. Try it and come back to let me know how much you love it! Enjoy this Healthy Mint Fudge Heaven.
If you missed any of the previous recipes check them out here:
Day 28 – Egg Nog Almond Joy Blizzard
Day 27 – Skinny Molten Lava Cakes
Day 26 – Phyllo Pastry Cups
Day 25 – Skinny Pecan Pie Tarts
Day 24 – Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
Day 23 – Gingerbread Cheesecake Bites
Day 22 – Greek Yogurt Cheesecake Bites
Day 21 – Clean Eating Brownie Cupcakes with Mint Fudge Icing
Day 20 – Clean Eating Coconut Macaroons
Clean Eating Chocolate Mint Fudge
Makes 12 Squares.
- 1 Cup Plain Pumpkin Puree
- 1/4 Cup Natural Cocoa
- *2 Scoops Chocolate Protein Powder (Optional)
- 1/8 Cup Honey (you can use agave, maple etc)
- 3 Packets of Stevia
- 1/3 Cup of Natural Plain Cashew Butter
- 1/3 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Tsp Mint Extract (or peppermint)
*1 scoop protein powder is usually about a ¼ cup.
- Blend all ingredients (except chocolate chips) in a bowl with a spoon until smooth. Having your nut butter at room temperature helps this process go faster.
- I used an 8×8 baking pan. First I took cling wrap and covered the bottom and sides of the pan. Then I added the batter on top.
- Top with chocolate chips evenly.
- Then I took another sheet of cling wrap and covered the batter. This is easy, less messy and I do not have to fight to get the fudge out when I am ready to serve it.
- Place in freezer over night.
- Remove from freezer and cut into 12 squares. Serve immediately. Keep the cut fudge covered in the freezer until ready to eat.
- This is a cold treat.
DAMY Members – 2 Squares is a treat.