Today is Day 20 in “DAMY’s 28 Days of Healthy Holiday Recipes!”
Do you love coconut? Do you love macaroons during the holiday season?
Check out these gluten-free, delicious macaroons! Feel free to drizzle some dark chocolate on these if you have the craving. I love them plain on their own. I’m sure you’ll be making more of these after you give them a try!
If you missed any of the previous recipes check them out here:
Day 28 – Egg Nog Almond Joy Blizzard
Day 27 – Skinny Molten Lava Cakes
Day 26 – Phyllo Pastry Cups
Day 25 – Skinny Pecan Pie Tarts
Day 24 – Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
Day 23 – Gingerbread Cheesecake Bites
Day 22 – Greek Yogurt Cheesecake Bites
Day 21 – Clean Eating Brownie Cupcakes with Mint Fudge Icing
Clean Eating Coconut Macaroons
Makes 8 Servings.
- 2 Egg Whites
- 3 Packets Stevia
- 1 Tbsp Honey or Agave
- 1 Scoop Vanilla Protein Powder (Optional)
- 2/3 Cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- Preheat oven to 300F.
- Place egg whites, stevia, agave into a bowl and whisk.
- Add protein powder and shredded coconut and stir until completely coated.
- Set mixture aside for a couple moments.
- Lightly grease baking sheet or use parchment paper.
- Using a spoon place mounds spaced apart on baking sheet.
- Bake for 24 minutes.
Note – This recipe can be doubled.
DAMY Members – 3 Macaroons is a treat.