Today is Day 17 of “DAMY’s 28 Days of Healthy Holiday Recipes!” Who doesn’t love two-bite brownies? They’re pre-portioned, delicious and fun!
These brownies are gluten-free, loaded with fiber and down-right tasty!!! This is the famous Black Bean Brownie Recipe. Yes, it has black beans and you have no reason to be afraid. As soon as you make these you will be shocked by their flavour.
Feel good about having brownies again!
If you missed any of the previous recipes check them out here:
Day 28 – Egg Nog Almond Joy Blizzard
Day 27 – Skinny Molten Lava Cakes
Day 26 – Phyllo Pastry Cups
Day 25 – Skinny Pecan Pie Tarts
Day 24 – Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
Day 23 – Gingerbread Cheesecake Bites
Day 22 – Greek Yogurt Cheesecake Bites
Day 21 – Clean Eating Brownie Cupcakes with Mint Fudge Icing
Day 20 – Clean Eating Coconut Macaroons
Day 19 – Clean Eating Chocolate Mint Fudge
Day 18 – Skinny Chocolate Candy Cane Bark
Clean Eating Two Bite Brownies
Makes 24 Brownies
- 1 Can Black Beans 540mL (rinsed thoroughly)
- 2 Egg Whites and 1 Full Egg
- 1/3 Cup Plain Pureed Pumpkin
- 3 Tbsp Cashew Butter (or Vegan Butter/Vegetable Oil)
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/8 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 6 Packets Stevia
- 4 Tbsp Agave or Honey
- 1/2 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- Optional – 1/4 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips for topping (*See notes below)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Spray your mini muffin tin with olive oil spray.
- Place all ingredients excluding chocolate chips into your food processor and blend until smooth scraping down the sides occasionally.
- Remove blade and with a spoon stir in chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter evenly into muffin tin.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Let brownies set for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
- Optional – Something I like to do when serving these brownies is dress them up a bit by taking 1/4 Cup of dark chocolate, melting it on the double boiler and spreading a thin layer on top of the finished brownie. I set them in the fridge so that the chocolate can harden. You can always top the melted chocolate with crushed nuts or candy cane as well!
DAMY Members – This is a Holiday Treat – 3 Brownies is a serving.