These are a healthy way to enjoy cheesecake this Holiday season! These little bites are simple to assemble and there is no baking required!
These are David’s favorite Holiday recipe so far. When you are craving cheesecake or heading to a party this Holiday season bring these! These scream Holiday season and have our DAMY healthy twist! You are going to love these!
Here is the “DAMY’s 28 Days of Healthy Holiday Recipes” countdown list so far in case you have missed any:
Follow these simple instructions to first create your gingerbread cookie base and then your cheesecake filling!
Raw Gingerbread Cheesecake Bites
Makes 16 Servings
No-Bake Gingerbread Cookie Ingredients:
- 2 Cups Cashews
- 1/2 Cup Flax Meal
- 1/2 Cup Hemp Seeds (or 1/2 Cup of Oat Flour or Almond Flour)
- 1/2 Tbsp Ginger Powder
- 1 Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla
- 1 Cup Pre-Soaked Dates (Soaked overnight and drained)
- 1/4 Cup Molasses
- 1-2 Tbsp of Water (if needed)
- 3 Scoops Natural Protein Powder (optional for added protein)
- In a food processor blend the following ingredients until smooth – Cashews, Protein Powder, Flax Meal, Hemp Seeds, Ginger Powder, and Pumpkin Pie Spice.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until dough consistency.
- Place dough in a bowl and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and form dough into cookie balls with a thumb print for your cheesecake on a large plate or tray.
- 2 Cups Pre-Soaked Cashews (Soaked overnight in water, drained and directly used)
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp Agave Nectar, Maple Syrup or Honey (or 6 packets of Stevia plus 1 Tbsp Agave)
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Juice of 1/2 a Lemon
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Evenly distribute a spoonful of cream cheese mixture in each gingerbread thumb print cookie base.
- Place evenly on a plate and freeze for a couple hours (or overnight).
- Remove and serve and immediately.