Today is Day 18 of “DAMY’s 28 Days of Healthy Holiday Recipes!” This recipe is a personal-size recipe. It is perfect if you just want a taste of a sweet holiday treat but don’t want to ruin your goals.
This Candy Cane Bark is also perfect for anyone who lives alone. This is all the flavour of decadent Chocolate Candy Cane Bark but stripped down to only clean ingredients and a personal size portion.
Enjoy this super easy, quick chocolate treat!
If you missed any of the previous recipes check them out here:
Day 28 – Egg Nog Almond Joy Blizzard
Day 27 – Skinny Molten Lava Cakes
Day 26 – Phyllo Pastry Cups
Day 25 – Skinny Pecan Pie Tarts
Day 24 – Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
Day 23 – Gingerbread Cheesecake Bites
Day 22 – Greek Yogurt Cheesecake Bites
Day 21 – Clean Eating Brownie Cupcakes with Mint Fudge Icing
Day 20 – Clean Eating Coconut Macaroons
Day 19 – Clean Eating Chocolate Mint Fudge
Skinny Chocolate Candy Cane Bark (Personal-Size)
Makes 3 Servings.
- 1/2 Cup Natural Raw Almonds
- 1/2 Cup Chopped 70% Dark Chocolate (or Chocolate Chips)
- 2 Mini Candy Canes (crushed)
- 1/2 Tsp Peppermint Extract
- Place almonds, chocolate and mint extract in a double boiler until almonds are completely coated in chocolate.
- On a wax-paper covered plate pour chocolate almond mixture into a single layer.
- Sprinkle crushed candy cane over top or layer.
- Cover with saran wrap and place in the freezer for at least one hour.
- Remove from freezer and cut into three pieces.
DAMY Members – 1 Piece is a treat.