They keep coming! – This is Day 12 of “DAMY’s 28 Days of Healthy Holiday Recipes!”
This is a really fast, personal-size treat that everyone will enjoy. This mint chocolate chip blizzard is delicious! This will hit every ice cream craving you have going!
Have this personal size dairy free blizzard as your next small treat. You’ll be so happy that you did.
If you missed any of the previous recipes check them out here:
Day 28 – Egg Nog Almond Joy Blizzard
Day 27 – Skinny Molten Lava Cakes
Day 26 – Phyllo Pastry Cups
Day 25 – Skinny Pecan Pie Tarts
Day 24 – Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
Day 23 – Gingerbread Cheesecake Bites
Day 22 – Greek Yogurt Cheesecake Bites
Day 21 – Clean Eating Brownie Cupcakes with Mint Fudge Icing
Day 20 – Clean Eating Coconut Macaroons
Day 19 – Clean Eating Chocolate Mint Fudge
Day 18 – Skinny Chocolate Candy Cane Bark
Day 17 – Clean Eating Two Bite Brownies
Day 16 – Healthy Cinnamon Bun Cookies
Day 15 – Clean Eating No-Bake Cookies
Day 14 – Gluten-Free Soft Ginger Snap Recipe
Day 13 – Homemade Vegan Egg Nog Recipe
PLUS – DAMY Holiday Survival Guide
Vegan Candy Cane Blizzard Recipe
Makes 1 Serving.
- 1 Chopped Frozen Banana
- 1/4 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 3 Packets Stevia
- 1/4 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips (or Carob Chips)
- 3 Mini Candy Canes Crushed
- 1/4 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Tsp Mint Extract
- Place all ingredients except chocolate chips and candy cane in your food processor and blend until soft-serve ice cream consistency.
- Place chocolate chips and candy cane pieces in food processor and pulse three times.
- Place your blizzard in a cup or bowl and enjoy!
DAMY Members – This recipe is 1 Serving – 1 Treat Meal.