Say hello to my Vegan Peanut Butter Eatmore Brownies! These are my version of vegan peanut butter cheesecake bites. These are no-bake, vegan, clean, skinny, raw, delicious squares.
These squares are guilt-free! They are sweet, creamy with a crunchy bottom that will have you only craving more. Feel great about the natural vitamins, protein, fiber and nutrients wrapped in this delicious dessert.
This peanut butter square recipe literally takes 10 minutes to put together, throw in the freezer overnight and enjoy the next day. I am so proud to share this recipe! It is a true original.
After you make this recipe please come back and let me know how much you enjoyed it! I know they didn’t last long in my house.
Vegan Peanut Butter Eatmore Brownies
Makes 18 Small Squares
- 1/2 Cup Pumpkin
- 1/3 Cup Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/3 Cup Pitted Dates
- Dash of Salt
- 2 Packets Truvia (or Stevia of Choice)
- 2 Tbsp Unsweetened Almond Milk
Eatmore Crust Ingredients:
- 1 Cup Natural Peanuts (may use slivered almonds)
- 1 Cup Pitted Dates
- 2 Tbsp Natural Cocoa
Filling and Crust Directions:
- Place all topping ingredients into food processor. Blend until smooth.
- If you find the mixture is too thick feel free to add another Tbsp of almond milk.
- Set mixture aside.
- Blend and/or pulse all Eatmore Crust ingredients in a food processor until nut consistency is like sundae topping nuts (still visible small chunks).
Tip - If you do not have an amazing food processor pre-chopping the dates by hand really helps.
- In an 8×8 pan or glass dish grease with a non-stick healthy cooking spray.
- Press Eatmore crust evenly into the bottom of the pan.
- Spread peanut butter topping mixture evenly overtop of Eatmore crust.
- Cover with saran wrap and place in the freezer overnight.
- Remove from the freezer and cut into squares.
- Serve immediately! Enjoy!
DAMY Members: 3 squares is a small treat.