This week at DAMY Health was so sweet and savory!
I had cravings and created amazing recipes to satisfy them. If you missed any of these delicious recipes here are the links.
I’m telling you these are recipes you do not want to miss out on!
- Avocado Fries and a Skinny Sweet-with-Heat Chipotle Dipping Sauce
- Healthy Lemon Coconut Cheesecake Bites (No-Bake)
- Healthy Eggplant Fries
- Clean Peanut Butter Eatmore Squares (GF, Vegan, and No-Bake)
These Dark Chocolate Almond Fudge Bites remind me of amaretto cheesecake. The cashews and the dark fudge topping give a cheesecake flavour and the almond extract in the crust gives the amaretto flavouring. The combination is to die for! This recipe will only take you 10 minutes to prepare, 1 minute to assemble and you simply freeze overnight.
I am so excited to share this recipe with you! These did not last long in my house and I know they won’t in your’s either. Enjoy!
Dark Chocolate Almond Fudge Bites (Gluten Free, Vegan and No-Bake)
Makes 18 Small Squares
- 1/2 Cup Pumpkin
- 1/2 Cup Raw Cashews
- 1/3 Cup Pitted Dates
- Dash of Salt
- 2 Packets Truvia (or Stevia of Choice)
- 2 Tbsp Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 Tbsp Almond Butter
- 2 Tbsp Natural Cocoa
Coconut Almond Crust Ingredients:
- 1 Cup Slivered Almonds
- 1 Cup Pitted Dates
- 1/3 Cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1/4 Tsp Almond Extract (optional – This gives the bars an amaretto flavour).
Filling and Crust Directions:
- Place all topping ingredients into food processor. Blend until smooth.
- If you find the mixture is too thick feel free to add another Tbsp of almond milk.
- Set mixture aside.
- Blend and/or pulse all Coconut Almond Crust ingredients in a food processor until nut consistency is like sundae topping nuts (still visible small chunks).
- Tip – If you do not have an amazing food processor pre-chopping the dates by hand really helps.
- In an 8×8 pan or glass dish grease with a non-stick healthy cooking spray.
- Press Coconut Almond Crust evenly into the bottom of the pan.
- Spread Dark Chocolate topping mixture evenly overtop of Coconut Almond crust.
- Cover with saran wrap and place in the freezer overnight.
- Remove from the freezer and cut into squares.
- Serve immediately! Enjoy!
DAMY Members: 3 pieces is a small treat.