Here’s another awesome healthy cheesecake recipe in DAMY’s Healthy Cheesecake Bite series! These little bites remind me of a blend of key lime pie, key lime cheesecake and key lime larabars. Can you say delish?!
These bites are sweet, tangy, creamy and a pure indulgence. All the ingredients I used are healthy, natural ingredients.
Whaaat? You missed one of my awesome healthy cheesecake recipes? Well, here they are beautiful:
- Healthy Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
- Dark Chocolate Almond Fudge Bites
- Clean Peanut Butter Eatmore Squares
- Healthy Lemon Coconut Cheesecake Bites
- Healthy Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bites
If you love Key Lime Pie flavour check out these recipes:
Enjoy these for a treat or serve to guests. Let me know in the comments below what you thought!
Key Lime Cheesecake Bites Recipe
Makes 18 Bites
- 1 Cup Pitted Dates
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1 Cup Raw Cashews
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cups Cashew Butter OR 3 Cups of Pre-Soaked Dates
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 2 Tbsp Honey (Optional if you like it sweet)
- 3 Packets of Truvia (or Stevia Brand of Choice)
- Zest of 1/2 Lime
- Juice of 1/2 Lime
- Extra Lime Zest for Topping
- Using your small food processor bowl and blade blend all cheesecake filling ingredients until smooth and set aside.
- Using your large food processor bowl and blade process all crust ingredients until dough like consistency with visible chunks of nut.
- Grease an 8×8 baking pan or glass dish with a healthy oil.
- Press crust mixture evenly into baking dish.
- Top with cheesecake filling using a spoon or spatula to make sure the filling is evenly distributed over the crust.
- Thinly sprinkle your extra lime zest over the top.
- Cover with saran wrap and freeze overnight.
- When you’re ready to serve remove from the freezer, cut into squares and serve immediately.
DAMY Members: Two bite-sized pieces are a mini treat! You can have this once per week as long as you’re not on the last 4 weeks of the Bikini Body Program.