This recipe takes 2 minutes and will erase any ice cream cravings you have going on. I love this flavor of ice cream and will never again crave store bought.
The coconut flavor is subtle and just enough. If you’re craving ice cream and have two minutes make this awesome, clean, non-dairy, coconut ice cream!
If you’re looking for more clean, dairy free ice cream recipes check out these links below:
If you love coconut and healthy recipes check out these links:
- Pina Colada Vegan Cheesecake
- How to Make Coconut Whipped Cream
- Healthy Banana Coconut Cream Pie Squares
- Healthy Truffles, Chocolates and Raw Cookies
- Coconut Cream Pie Bites
- Healthy Lemon Coconut Cheesecake Bites
- Clean Eating Coconut Macaroons
This recipe is 2 minute prep, vegan, raw, clean, no-sugar added, dairy-free, guilt-free, gluten free, no-bake and tastes amazing.
Clean Vegan Coconut Ice Cream
Makes 2 Servings.
- 2 Sliced Frozen Bananas
- Pinch of Salt
- 3 Packets of Stevia
- 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 Cup Light Coconut Milk
- 2-3 Tbsp Shredded Coconut
- Place all ingredients in your food processor and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately.