Here are my Coconut Cream Pie Bites with Raspberry Dipping Sauce!
Coconut Cream Pie was a requested flavour for my famous bites on our DAMY Health Facebook Page. Are you a part of our community? If not, make sure you are! We have a lot of fun!
This recipe is creamy and oh-so-good! If you love coconut you will adore this recipe. This is a really quick-to-assemble recipe and is great for entertaining.
Pre-cut and store these for a once a week treat or serve these at your next get together. If you’re going to serve these with the beautiful, vibrant raspberry sauce make sure you pick up a package of bamboo skewers and a small carton of raspberries.
Whaaat? You missed one of my awesome healthy cheesecake or bites recipes? Well, here they are beautiful:
- Healthy Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
- Dark Chocolate Almond Fudge Bites
- Clean Peanut Butter Eatmore Squares
- Healthy Lemon Coconut Cheesecake Bites
- Healthy Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bites
- Skinny Two Bite Cheesecake (Double Chocolate and New York Style)
- Healthy Pecan Pie Bites
This recipe is no-bake, gluten free, vegan, clean and absolutely delicious!
Coconut Cream Pie Bites (No-Bake, Vegan and Clean)
Makes 12 Bites or 24 Mini-Bites
- 1/2 Cup Natural Cashew Butter
- 1/4 Cup Low-Fat Coconut Milk + 2 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla
- 1/3 Cup Shredded Coconut
- 3 Packets of Truvia (or Stevia of Choice)
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Coconut + Extra for Topping
- 1 Cup Raw Cashews
- 1 Cup Pitted Dates
- 2 Tbsp Water (only if your dates are dry and crust isn’t sticking together)
- Using your small food processor bowl and blade blend all pie filling ingredients until smooth and set aside.
- Using your large food processor bowl and blade process all crust ingredients until dough like consistency with visible chunks of nut (setting aside extra coconut for topping).
- Grease an 8×8 baking pan or glass dish with a healthy oil.
- Press crust mixture evenly into baking dish.
- Top with pie filling using a spoon or spatula to make sure the filling is evenly distributed over the crust.
- Add extra shredded coconut over the top.
- Cover with saran wrap and freeze overnight.
- When you’re ready to serve remove from the freezer, cut into squares and serve immediately.
- If you want to make Mini Bites with the Bamboo skewers like pictured just cut into small bites and insert bamboo skewers before serving.
- If you want to use the raspberry puree for dipping the recipe can be found here. It is really easy!
DAMY Members – Two Bites or 4 Mini Bites with raspberry sauce are a treat! You can have this once per week as long as you’re not on the last 4 weeks of the Bikini Body Program.