I love this recipe! If you are craving chocolate but don’t want to turn to junk food this is the perfect solution. It brings be back to my childhood when all I wanted to do was eat the chocolate cake batter right out of the bowl! Well, now we all can!
This Healthy Chocolate Cake Batter recipe is full of fiber, guilt free and tastes delicious! I love this recipe to use as dip for fresh strawberries. This is a wonderful, healthy Valentine’s Day option or for any sexy date (even if that sexy date is you, by yourself in sweatpants after a long, hard week).
Make this recipe, grab a bowl of strawberries and enjoy!
If you’re looking for a gluten free brownie to smother this healthy cake batter on here’s a great recipe!
Here are some of my favourite chickpea recipes:
- Peanut Butter Coconut and Carrot Cake Squares (with cream cheese frosting)
- Healthy Chocolate Fudge Cookies (gluten-free, flourless and high protein)
- Healthy Protein Cookies (plain, chocolate chip, thumb print, chocolate fudge and date-center)
- Candied Roasted Chickpeas (plus 8 more chickpea recipes)
Healthy Chocolate Cake Batter Dip (5 Minute Recipe, Vegan and Gluten Free)
- 1 1/2 Cups Chickpeas (Drained and Rinsed)
- 1/4 Cup Natural Peanut Butter (or any other nut butter of choice)
- 1/4 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 Tbsp Agave (Honey, Maple Syrup or Stevia)
- 7 Pitted Dates or (2 Packets of Truvia, Stevia of choice, 2 Tbsp Honey, Maple Syrup or Agave)
- 3 Tbsp Flax Meal (Ground Flax)
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- Dash of Salt
- 1/8 Tsp Baking Soda
- 2 Tbsp Natural Cocoa
- 1/3 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips (or Carob)
- Place all ingredients (excluding the chocolate chips) in your food processor and blend until perfectly smooth.
- Scoop into a bowl and stir-in chocolate chips.