This recipe is simple, sweet and guilt free! Have your ice cream and chocolate too!
No worries about your waist line or weight loss goals.
Skinny Chocolate Covered Strawberry Ice Cream (Vegan, 2 Minute Recipe and No Sugar Added)
Makes 2 Servings.
- 2 Frozen Bananas
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 Packets of Truvia (or Stevia of Choice)
- 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup of Fresh Hulled Strawberries
- 1/4 Cup of Dark Chocolate Chips
Option – 1 Scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
- Place all ingredients (except chocolate chips) in your food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add chocolate chips and pulse a few times.
- Serve immediately.