You know I love a blizzard! But, I’m not willing to have the artificial sugars and ‘junk’ in my body. So, I love creating healthier versions of my favorite blizzard treats!
I absolutely love this Vegan Chocolate Coconut Fudge Cookie Blizzard. It is easy to throw together. You’ll love this as a treat for the kids or to satisfy your cravings. Check it out below!
This recipe is vegan, gluten-free, flourless, high in fiber, no added sugar and super easy!
Vegan Chocolate Coconut Fudge Cookie Blizzard
Makes 2 Servings
- In two separate bowls evenly distribute DAMY’s Vegan Coconut Ice Cream.
- Crumble 1 Clean Chocolate Fudge Cookie over each bowl of ice cream.
- Fold cookie in by gently stirring.
- Serve and enjoy immediately!
DAMY Members – 1 blizzard can be used as a special snack at meal 2 once per week (excluding members in the last 4 weeks of the Bikini Body Program) or the full recipe (2 servings) can be enjoyed as your treat.
For more Healthy Blizzard Recipes check out these links:
For more Healthy Ice Cream Recipes check out these links:
- Clean Vegan Coconut Ice Cream
- Skinny Chocolate Covered Strawberry Ice Cream
- Clean Strawberry Banana Ice Cream