I could eat this recipe everyday! This Healthy Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake is quickly going to become one of your favourite recipes. Dress this recipe up with coconut whipped cream and pecans to serve as a dessert or strip this recipe down and make it with stevia for an everyday snack.
This recipe has a ton of fiber, healthy vitamins and minerals and beautiful healthy fats. This Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake recipe is going to be a crowd-pleaser. Serve this to your friends, family and children and feel great about it!
This recipe is vegan, no-bake, gluten free, loaded with fiber and can be dressed up as a treat for dessert or dressed down as a snack.
Vegan Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Recipe
Makes 12-16 Bites
- 3/4 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 Cup Cashew Butter
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 Tsp Ginger
- 1/8 Tsp Cloves
- 10- 12 Drops of Stevia (OR to taste OR you can use 3 Tbsp Maple Syrup, coconut sap, etc)
- 2 Tbsp Agave (Coconut Sap, Maple Syrup or Stevia to make this no-sugar)
- Dash of Salt
- 1 Cup Shredded Coconut
- 1 1/4 Cup Pecans + Extra for Topping
- 1 Cup Pitted Dates
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Using your small food processor bowl and blade blend all pie filling ingredients until smooth and set aside.
- Using your large food processor bowl and blade process all crust ingredients until dough like consistency with visible chunks of nut (setting aside extra pecans for topping).
- Grease an 8×8 baking pan or glass dish with a healthy oil.
- Press crust mixture evenly into baking dish.
- Top with pie filling using a spoon or spatula to make sure the filling is evenly distributed over the crust.
- Add extra pecans over the top. Top with coconut whipped cream if desired.
- Cover with saran wrap and freeze overnight.
- When you’re ready to serve remove from the freezer, cut into squares and serve immediately.
DAMY Members – Three squares is a treat when using agave, coconut sap or maple syrup in the recipe. Two squares is a snack for meal 2 if you are using the stevia in the recipe (not if you are on the last 4 weeks of the Bikini Body Program).
Whaaat? You missed one of my awesome healthy cheesecake or bites recipes? Well, here they are beautiful:
- Healthy Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
- Dark Chocolate Almond Fudge Bites
- Clean Peanut Butter Eatmore Squares
- Healthy Lemon Coconut Cheesecake Bites
- Healthy Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bites
- Skinny Two Bite Cheesecake (Double Chocolate and New York Style)
- Healthy Pecan Pie Bites
- Coconut Cream Pie Bites
- Skinny Cinnamon Bun Cheesecake Squares
- Mint Chip Fudge Squares
- Healthy Banana Coconut Cream Pie Squares