This dessert is healthy and packed with nutrition. Here I take our Easy Natural Vegan Ice Cream Base and add in raw Snickerdoodle cookies.
This is easy to throw together and will satisfy cookie and blizzard cravings alike. Try it out this week!
For more Healthy Blizzard Recipes check out these links:
- Candy Cane Blizzard
- Almond Fudge Egg Nog Blizzard
- Cookie Dough Blizzard (Not Dairy-Free)
- Vegan Chocolate Coconut Fudge Blizzard
For more Healthy Ice Cream Recipes check out these links:
- Clean Vegan Coconut Ice Cream
- Skinny Chocolate Covered Strawberry Ice Cream
- Clean Strawberry Banana Ice Cream
- Clean Maple Pecan Ice Cream
This recipe is vegan, no-bake, raw, dairy free, gluten free, personal sized serving, easy and delicious!
Vegan Snickerdoodle Blizzard
Makes 1 Serving
- 1 Sliced Frozen Banana
- 3 Tbsp Coconut Milk (see tips below) or Almond Milk
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp Agave (Honey, Maple Syrup or Stevia)
- 1/4 Cup Pitted Dates
- 1/4 Cup Raw Cashews
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- Place cashews, dates and cinnamon into the food processor and blend until Larabar consistency.
- Remove dough from the food processor and roll into small thumb-tip sized balls. Set aside.
- Place remaining ingredients (including solidified coconut milk – see tip below) into the food processor and blend until smooth ice cream consistency.
- Place ice cream into a bowl. Add and stir in balls.
Tip – I prefer to put my blizzard back in the freezer for an hour before I eat it. This gives it a more ice cream-like texture to me. You do not have to do this but it is an option.
Tip – I use the solidified coconut cream that is found when you refrigerate your coconut milk overnight, open the can and scoop the solidified coconut milk off.
Tip – Feel free to switch out the snickerdoodles for any of our raw truffle or cookies found here. There are 15 different flavors to choose from.
Tip – If you do not have a good food processor or blender soaking the dates in warm water and chopping them up before using them can help.