This week at DAMY Health it’s all about entertaining. I’m talking about baby showers, stagettes, girls-night-in, house warming parties… All those occasions where you are either asked to bring something or you are hosting. Yes, you can still be healthy and make decadent, indulgent desserts!
These are treat recipes but they are using whole, natural ingredients that our bodies know how to use for energy. Also, with these healthy ingredients there are nutrient benefits, fiber and much more.
This is so much better than turning to butter, bleached flour and white sugar just because you want to make a dessert. Now, you have options! The fun part of this is everyone will be asking for the recipe and they will be shocked to find out how Clean these recipes are!
Here are some more desserts that are prefect for entertaining:
- Two Bite Cheesecakes
- Clean Peanut Butter Cups
- Homemade Icy Squares Chocolates
- Banana Split Ice Cream Cake
- Avocado Chocolate Tart
- Raw Lime Mousse Pie
- Skinny Carrot Cake Cheesecake Bites
Today I am giving you a fast square that pleases all ages! These are our Chocolate Ganache Cookie Dough Squares. You can throw these squares together in a matter of minutes and feel great serving them. These tasty little squares only use whole, natural ingredients, are dairy free and boost various nutrients.
The ganache is created from the all-mighty Coconut Oil! We love coconut oil and you will too in this awesome, simple dessert. Enjoy!
This recipe is no bake, vegan, gluten free, secret coconut oil ingredient and a crowd pleaser!
Chocolate Ganache Cookie Dough Squares
Makes 12 Squares
- 1 Cup Peanuts
- 1 Cup Raw Cashews
- 1/2 Cup Pitted Dates
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup (Stevia, Agave or Honey)
- 1/3 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Cup Natural Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup
- Place all crust ingredients exluding the chocolate chips into your food proccessor and process until dough-like.
- Add 1-2 Tbsp water if your dough is not sticking.
- Remove dough from food processor and fold-in chocolate chips by hand.
- Spray your 8×8 inch glass dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Press dough evenly into dish.
- Place all ganache ingredients into the food processor and blend until smooth (stopping periodically to scrape down the sides).
- Place ganache evenly on top of the cookie dough.
- Cover glass dish with saran wrap and place in the freezer for 3 hours.
- Remove, cut into squares and enjoy immediately.
Tip – For left overs place squares back into the freezer in a sealed container.