Do you ever want a little somethin’ somethin’ but you don’t want a whole lot of left-overs taunting you? You want to have a one-time quick indulgence that you can leave at the scene! Well, this is for you!
If you love cookie dough and ice cream here’s your little piece of heaven! When I need a treat and don’t want to go crazy this is my perfect solution. I throw this together and enjoy every bite. I know you will too!
For more Healthy Blizzard Recipes check out these links:
- Candy Cane Blizzard
- Almond Fudge Egg Nog Blizzard
- Cookie Dough Blizzard (Not Dairy-Free)
- Vegan Chocolate Coconut Fudge Blizzard
- Vegan Snickerdoodle Blizzard
For more Healthy Ice Cream Recipes check out these links:
- Clean Vegan Coconut Ice Cream
- Skinny Chocolate Covered Strawberry Ice Cream
- Clean Strawberry Banana Ice Cream
- Clean Maple Pecan Ice Cream
This recipe is vegan, no bake, gluten free, 5 minute prep, single serving and cookie dough goodness.
Single Serving Vegan Cookie Dough Blizzard
Makes 1 Serving
Ice Cream Ingredients:
- 1 Sliced Frozen Banana
- 3 Tbsp Coconut Milk (see tips below) or you can use Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp Agave (Honey, Maple Syrup or Stevia – if you use powder stevia only use 1 teaspoon OR if liquid a few drops)
Cookie Dough Ingredients:
- 1/4 Cup Pitted Dates
- 1/4 Cup Peanuts
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp Dark Chocolate Chips
- Place the cookie dough ingredients (minus the chocolate chips) into the food processor and blend until Larabar consistency.
- Remove dough from the food processor, fold in the chocolate chips and roll into small thumb-tip sized balls. Set aside.
- Place ice cream ingredients (including solidified coconut milk – see tip below) into the food processor and blend until smooth ice cream consistency.
- Place ice cream into a bowl. Add and stir in balls.
Tip – I prefer to put my blizzard back in the freezer for an hour before I eat it. This gives it a more ice cream-like texture to me. You do not have to do this but it is an option.
Tip – You do not have to use the coconut milk. You can use unsweetened almond milk and have a great recipe.
Tip – I use the solidified coconut cream that is found when you refrigerate your can of coconut milk overnight, open the can and scoop the solidified coconut milk off.
Tip – Feel free to switch out the cookie dough balls for any of our raw truffle or cookies found here. There are 15 different flavors to choose from.
Tip – If you do not have a good food processor or blender soaking the dates in warm water and chopping them up before using them can help.