Today we are all about Chocolate! With all the buzz about coconut oil seeming to be revving up again lately I wanted to share my healthy coconut oil chocolates recipe.
I have been in love with coconut oil for the last 3 years and literally use it for everything. I’ve been in love with chocolate since I can remember. I’m not one of these people that will have chocolate just to have it. If I’m going to have a chocolate treat it’s going to be indulgent and high quality.
This recipe my friends meets my standards! Do you remember Icy Squares from when you were a child? Well, this recipe brings those memories flooding back to me.
These chocolates are creamy, silky, melt in your mouth perfection. I am telling you they are the type of chocolate that when you bite it you have to say ‘mmm!’ The three ingredients in this recipe are all healthy power houses on their own. We have antioxidants in the cocoa, healthy fats in the coconut oil and vitamins in the natural maple syrup. I dare call these chocolates ‘Beauty Chocolates!’
When you make these tiny pieces of magic please come back and comment on this post! I want to share in the excitement of your experience!
For other creative ways to use this beautiful chocolate check out these recipes:
- Healthy Vegan Homemade Revello Ice Cream Bars
- Clean Peanut Butter Cups (No Bake)
- Clean Chocolate Mint Patties
- Ice Cube Tray Chocolate Covered Cheesecakes
- Chocolate Raspberry Two Bite Cheesecakes
- Chocolate Covered Macaroons
- Chocolate Covered Roasted Chickpeas
- The Best Healthy Banana Split Squares
- Clean Banana Split Ice Cream Cake
- Raw Oreo Mint Cake
- Cookie Dough Chocolate Ganache
- Avocado Pudding Tart
This recipe is gluten-free, dairy free, vegan, raw, nut free, no-bake, 3 ingredient recipe, 1 minute prep and decadent!
Homemade Icy Square Chocolates (Coconut Oil Chocolates)
Makes 24 Chocolates
- 1 Cup Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Cup Natural Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 Cup Natural Maple Syrup
- Spray a mini muffin tin with a healthy non-stick oil.
- Place all above ingredients in the food processor and blend until smooth (stopping a couple times to scrape down the sides).
- Using a 1 Tbsp measure scoop 1 tbsp of chocolate into each muffin tin cup.
- Cover with saran wrap and place in the freezer for 2-3 hours.
- Remove and enjoy.
Storage – I suggest keeping these in an air-tight container in your freezer.
Tip – adding a couple drops of mint extract gives these chocolates a chocolate mint twist.
DAMY Members – 3-4 chocolates is a treat. 2 chocolates once per week can be had with meal 4 (excluding Bikini Body Members on the last 4 weeks of the program).