This is just a throw-together dessert. Using a few elements of our different desserts you can create this easily.
I’m going to give you a few different options for variations so you can use whatever you have in your house to make this yummy, single serving dessert.
This recipe is vegan, gluten free, no-bake, dairy-free, clean and perfect for St. Patrick’s Day!
Mint Fudge Brownie Sundae with Hard Chocolate Shell (Vegan)
Serving Suggestion – My personal recommendation for what a serving size should be is 1 cup of ice cream (either one that you choose), 2 brownies and 2 tbsp of chocolate sauce. This is a treat but a clean healthy one.
What I personally did to create the recipe pictured was deconstructed my Mint Fudge Orea Cake – found here.
I simply made all the elements of the Mint Fudge Oreo Cake but didn’t assemble them. I just layered the ingredients in a glass, drizzled the coconut oil chocolate over the top and served.
Directions – In a glass layer mint ice cream, brownie pieces and then drizzle chocolate over the top. Enjoy!
How to Make Hard Chocolate Shell
You are going to love this! It is so easy. You simply just make our Coconut Oil Chocolates. When you drizzle the chocolate over the cold ice cream it automatically turns into a hard shell. Do not heat your chocolate. Keep it at room temperature. You can find the recipe for our Coconut Oil Chocolate here.
Ice Cream Options
Here are two different ice cream options:
- You can find the Mint Ice Cream recipe featured in the picture here. Its base is coconut milk.
- Here is another Mint Ice Cream option. This recipe’s base is frozen bananas. Simply use this ice cream minus the candy cane and chocolate chips.
Here are three different brownie options:
- Again, the brownie base I used was the Fudge Oreo Brownie recipe found here.
- This is another great option to chop up and use as your brownies – Chocolate Avocado Pudding Tart.
- Or you can always use our classic brownie recipe – Here is our Clean Eating Two Bite Brownies.