This recipe is so light and fresh. I love this for a clean, Spring dessert option. This is a throw-together recipe that you can dress up with our Coconut Whipped Cream and some orange rind.
Spring is in the air and I’m feeling it in the kitchen! Stay tuned for more great spring recipes!
See below for some more links to some great fruity dessert options from the past. Hope you’re having a great week so far!
This recipe is no bake, grain free, gluten free, fresh, light and delicious.
Orange Creamsicle Tarts (No Bake)
Prep time: 10 Minutes
Yield: Makes 12 Regular Tarts or 24 Mini Tarts
- 3 Extra Large Oranges
- 1 Cup Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 6 Packets Stevia (or 3 Tbsp Honey, Agave or Maple Syrup)
- 1 Cup Pitted Dates
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1 Cup Cashews
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Place all ingredients in the food processor and blend until dough-like.
- Spray your muffin tin with a healthy non-stick cooking oil.
- Evenly distribute and press down the crust in each muffin cup.
- Place all remaining ingredients in the food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour the creamsicle blend over each crust evenly.
- Cover muffin tin with saran wrap and place in the freezer for 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the freezer, pop out each tart and serve immediately.
- To store – place these tarts in a sealed container in the freezer.
More Fresh Fruity Spring Desserts
- Skinny Orange Creamsicles
- Skinny Strawberry Kiwi Bites
- Raw Lime Mousse Pie
- Healthy Double Chocolate Pudding Avocado Tart
- Coconut Cream Pie Bites
- Lemon Coconut Cheesecake Bites
- Healthy Strawberry Cheesecake Bites