With Spring in the air this weekend I had to jump into some fresh Spring Recipes. I wanted to do a couple creamsicle-like desserts. The first on my list was to make an actual creamsicle.
I’m really happy with this recipe and the way it turned out. This is perfect for Spring and Summer!
This recipe only takes a couple minutes to throw together, pop in the freezer, remove and enjoy. For more of my protein popsicles and fudgesicles check the links below:
- Tropical Fruit Smoothie Protein Popsicles
- Healthy Peanut Butter Protein Fudgesicles
- Strawberry Cheesecake Protein Pops
- Pina Colada Protein Creamsicle
This recipe is gluten free, no bake, 1-step prep, refreshing, perfect for cravings and great for children and adults alike.
Skinny Orange Creamsicles (With Added Protein)
Prep time: 5 Minutes
Yield: Makes 8 Creamsicles
- 3 Extra Large Oranges
- 1 Cup Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 6 Packets Stevia (or 3 Tbsp Honey, Agave or Maple Syrup)
- 1/4 Cup Cashew Butter
- 2-3 Scoops Vanilla Protein Powder (Optional)
- Place all ingredients in your food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour creamsicle mixture into popsicle holders.
- Freeze overnight.
- Remove from freezer and enjoy!