My mom makes the best Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins in the world! I would never dare to compete with her. BUT, these are the best healthy two-bite Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Protein Muffins ever!
I’m in love with these…
I love making them in the mini muffin tin because it pre-portions the muffins yet somehow tricks my mind into thinking I’m having more when I only am having two mini-muffins. These are so tasty and have the wonderful benefit of added protein.
I suggest you make these muffins for yourself, guests or your little ones!
This recipe is gluten free, added protein, comfort food twist, clean, snack-size and cute.
Two Bite Chocolate Chip Banana Protein Muffins
Makes 12 Regular Muffins or 24 Two Bite Muffins (mini)
- 1 Cup Uncontaminated Oat Flour (or Quinoa Flour – I personally used 1/2 cup of each)
- 2 Scoops Plain or Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- 6 Packets Stevia
- 2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 Tsp Sea Salt
- 4 Egg Whites
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 2 Ripe Bananas (If you want to do the banana sliced toppings you will need another 1/2 banana)
- 1/3 Cup Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 Cup Natural Dark Chocolate Chips
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 F.
- Spray your muffin tin with a healthy, non-stick cooking spray.
- Place all ingredients (except the chocolate chips) in the food processor and blend until smooth.
- Hand mix in the chocolate chips evenly.
- Evenly distribute batter into your muffin tin.
- Add one thin slice of banana to the top of each uncooked muffin.
- Place in the oven and bake 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Gently remove muffins from muffin tin, place on a cooling rack for a few minutes.
DAMY Members – Three mini muffins or 1 regular muffin can be used for meal two (excluding anyone on the last 4 weeks of the Bikini Body Program).