I have one last entertaining dessert for this week! This one is Oh-So-Good! This is my Vegan Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake. I call it a cheesecake because of its texture and decadence. It contains no cream cheese.
This dessert looks like a huge peanut butter cup and tastes dreamy! It is velvety and smooth. It is a pretty dessert to serve and will be adored by your guests.
I love that this recipe is easy to throw together, contains powerhouse coconut oil and extra fiber from the pumpkin puree. Serve this amazing dessert at your next event!
Did you miss any of our other entertaining desserts this week? Check them out here:
- Chocolate Ganache Cookie Dough Squares
- Two Bite Cheesecakes
- Clean Peanut Butter Cups
- Homemade Icy Squares Chocolates
- Banana Split Ice Cream Cake
- Avocado Chocolate Tart
- Raw Lime Mousse Pie
- Skinny Carrot Cake Cheesecake Bites
Vegan Peanut Butter Cup “Cheesecake”
Makes 1 8-inch Cheesecake (Serves 8-12)
Chocolate Fudge Crust Ingredients:
- 1 Cup Raw Peanuts
- 1 Cup Raw Slivered Almonds
- 1 Cup Pitted Dates
- 4 Tbsp Cocoa
- 1/4 Cup Water
Peanut Butter Filling Ingredients:
- 1 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 Cup Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/3 Cup Pitted Dates
- 3 Packets Stevia
- 2 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
Chocolate Ganache Topping Ingredients:
- 1 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa
- Separately blend each layer listed above in a food processor. The crust should be dough-like, the peanut butter filling and ganache should be smooth.
- Grease an 8-inch spring form pie plate with a healthy oil.
- First press down the Chocolate Fudge Crust.
- Then layer the Peanut Butter Filling.
- Finally, top with the Chocolate Ganache layer.
- Pick up and set down your pie plate a couple times to smooth out any bubbles.
- Chill for 3 hours in the freezer.
- Remove, cut into pieces and enjoy!