This recipe is a keeper! Introducing Blueberry & Strawberry Vegan Cream Cheese. This recipe is dairy free, gluten free, raw and tastes divine.
You can use this fantastic recipe as a spread, dip, icing or even as a cream filling.
For entertaining using either of these recipes and serving it with a fruit tray is a guaranteed hit. This is also a fantastic way to get extra fruit into children.
I used the strawberry vegan cream cheese variation for my super popular Strawberry Cream Stuffed Ice Cube Tray Chocolates. I have used this recipe as an icing for my Espresso Black Bean Brownies and have even used the Blueberry version for mini raw Blueberry Pies.
This recipe can be made into different flavors just by switching up the berry.
Here are a few fruits I love using in this recipe:
Really, the options are unlimited.
I hope you love this recipe! Make it and I know you’ll be hooked!
This recipe is vegan, gluten free, clean, dairy free, raw and an amazing substitute for your cream cheese, icing, dip or spread cravings!
Blueberry & Strawberry Vegan Cream Cheese (Spread, Dip, Icing)
Prep time: 5 Minutes
- 1/2 Cup Natural Cashew Butter
- 1 1/5 Cup Berries (Fresh or Thawed Strawberries OR Blueberries)
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 8-10 Drops Liquid Stevia (If you don’t mind the sugar you can use Coconut Sap, Agave or Maple Syrup)
- 1 Tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Place all ingredients in your food processor and blend until smooth (stop to scrape down the sides).
- Place in a sealed-tight container and store in the refrigerator.
- Use as you would any cream cheese, nut butter or spread.
- Serve and enjoy!