If you are a DAMY Health Bikini Body, Method or Lifestyle Member you already know about DAMY Brownie Batter. It has saved us all from mad cravings at one time or another. I’ve taken our single serving Brownie Batter, multiplied it and put it on a stick. This recipe is delicious!
This recipe is great for anyone currently trying to lose body fat, on a diet, trying to maintain weight, get fit for summer or satisfy cravings. What I love about this recipe is that it is also awesome for children. To make this recipe for kids feel free to skip the stevia and protein powder. What a great way to give your children fudgesicles that contain beneficial nutrients (fiber and vitamins mainly coming from the pumpkin puree and nut butter).
To have this recipe as a snack keep the brownie batter on a stick fudgesicles undecorated. To dress these up and serve them as a treat feel free to use the options below:
- To dress these up first you will have to fully prepare and freeze the recipe below.
- Once the fudgesicles are completely frozen you will want to dip them or drizzle them with our icy square chocolate found here.
- Do this where ever you want you toppings to stick.
Toppings I love for these fudgesicles:
- Shredded Coconut
- Plain Chocolate Drizzle
- Crushed Nuts
- Chocolate or White Chips
This recipe is vegan, gluten free, no-bake, high protein, high fiber and a guilt-free snack that tastes like a treat.
Brownie Batter on a Stick
Prep time: 2 Minutes
Yield: Makes 6-8 Fudgesicles
- 1 1/2 Cups Pumpkin Puree
- 4 Tbsp Natural Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Sap (or 10-12 drops of Stevia to make this sugar free)
- 10 Drops of liquid Stevia
- 1/2 Cup Natural Nut Butter (Almond or Peanut)
- 3-4 Scoops Protein Powder (Optional)
- 1/4 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Place all ingredients in your food processor and blend until smooth.
- Evenly distribute brownie batter into popsicle holders.
- Place in the freezer overnight (at least 6 hours).
- Remove and enjoy!
- *To dress these up (as pictured) see the notes above.
DAMY Members – Snack option – Made with just stevia (no agave) plus the protein powder option (and not dressed up) 1 Brownie Batter on a Stick can be used for meal 4 or 6. Treat option – 1 dressed up however you like.