I have been wanting to make Revello Bars for well over a year now. See, I have an ‘ideas book’ for my recipes that contains thousands of my ramblings. Sometimes recipes that I intend to make get lost in my million other ‘great ideas!’
I just discovered this idea from last year. I couldn’t believe I didn’t launch it!
My Revello Bars are fantastic for many different reasons. One of the main reasons this recipe stands out is the texture and flavor of the coconut cream ice cream. It is to-die-for! The chocolate coating is that perfect crunch, instant melt-in-your-mouth that you are looking for in a Revello Bar. These are pure with no added junk. Just the good stuff!
Feel free to have fun with this recipe and try turning some of my other fudgesicles, protein pops and creamsicles into different flavored Revello Bars.
Here are some recipes I think would be divine with this crunchy chocolate coating:
DAMY Fudgesicles, Creamsicles and Ice Cream Bars
- Skinny Orange Creamsicles with Added Protein
- Strawberry Cheesecake Protein Pops
- Pina Colada Protein Creamsicle
- Healthy Peanut Butter Protein Fudgesicles
This recipe is vegan, no-bake, gluten free, dairy free, clean, whole food ingredients and the best homemade Revello Bars ever.
Healthy Vegan Homemade Revello Ice Cream Bars
Prep time: 10 Minutes
Yield: Makes 6-8 Revello Bars
Coconut Cream Ice Cream Ingredients:
- 1 Cup Natural Cashew Butter
- 1 1/2 Cups Low-Fat Canned Coconut Milk
- 2 Tsp Vanilla
- 1/3 Cup Shredded Coconut
- 7 Packets Stevia (or 2 Tsp Agave + 3 Stevia)
Chocolate Coating Ingredients:
- 1 Cup Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Cup Natural Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 Cup Natural Maple Syrup (or 8 Packets Powdered Stevia)
- Using your large food processor bowl and blade blend all coconut ice cream ingredients (excluding the shredded) coconut until completely mixed.
- Add shredded coconut and pulse until mixed.
- Fill your popsicle molds with the coconut cream ice cream.
- Freeze overnight.
- Using your small food processor bowl and blade blend the chocolate ingredients until completely smooth.
- Place in a bowl and set aside (*You will have lots of chocolate left over so feel free to place left overs in a sealed-tight container on the counter).
- Remove coconut ice cream bars from freezer.
- Using a spatula evenly cover each ice cream bar with chocolate coating.
- Serve immediately after chocolate has set or wrap these Revello Bars in plastic wrap and re-freeze.