Everyone loves Blueberry Pie! This recipe is simple, clean and delicious! The Blueberry filling is creamy and sweet with a pure blueberry flavor. The crust is a perfect balance of tangy and sweet.
I absolutely adore this recipe! I love the idea of making the single servings. This is a great way to use portion control, it looks beautiful on a plate when you are having company and the single serving blueberry pie is something you could give your children after school. Who wouldn’t love blueberry pie for an after school snack? I know my husband loves it! (lol – my husband is in school though he is not a child).
If you wish you can always make this recipe into a full serving pie by using the suggestions below. If you wish to top your blueberry pie with our coconut whipped cream the link is here. It doesn’t translate in the photos but I actually made my coconut whipped cream a lavender shade by adding a dollop of the blueberry filling to the coconut cream before I mixed it. It was really pretty!
I hope you love this recipe as much as we do!
This recipe is raw, no-bake, gluten free, vegan, grain free, clean, has great anti-oxidants and is full of nutrition!
Raw Blueberry Pie (Single Serving & Whole)
Prep time: 15 Minutes
Yield: Makes 12 Single Serving Pies
- 1 Cup Pitted Dates
- 1 1/2 Cups Shredded Plain Coconut
- 1/2 Cup Almond Flour (or 1 Cup Raw Natural Nuts)
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Zest
Pie Filling Ingredients:
- 1/4 Cup Natural Cashew Butter
- 1 1/2 Cups Blueberries (Fresh or Thawed)
- 1/2 Cup Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 3 Stevia Packets
- 1 Tsp Lemon
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Place all crust ingredients into your food processor and blend until dough-like (If your mixture is not sticking add a couple tbsp of warm water and mix again).
- Spray your muffin tin with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Evenly press down crust into each tin as thick or thin as you would like. Place muffin tin in the freezer while you prepare filling.
- Place all blueberry pie filling in the food processor and blend until completely smooth (stopping to scrape down the sides).
- Evenly spoon pie filling on to individual crusts and spread evenly.
- Top Blueberry Pie with coconut cream if you wish and serve immediately.
- Store this recipe in a sealed-tight container in the refrigerator.
DAMY Members - 2 Single Serving Pies are a great treat option!
Tip – You can easily make this recipe into a full size pie by just using the ingredients with a pie plate or spring-form pan.
Tip – You can shake up the flavors of this pie by using these awesome filling recipes here. The Strawberry Pie filling would make an amazing Strawberry Pie.