I love this recipe! It is simple with a big payoff! I love the cinnamon flavor and the simple sweetness. This recipe did not last long in my house!
The main reason I love this recipe is because it is so tricky. It is an absolute healthy snack dressed as a decadent treat.
I hope you make this recipe and enjoy it as much as we did!
If you like the look of this recipe you will love our Flourless Chocolate Chip Blondie Brownies! Check them out here.
This recipe is gluten free, grain free, flourless, reduced fat, high-fiber, higher in protein, clean, simple and delicious.
Snickerdoodle Blondies (GF, Flourless, Reduced Fat)
Prep time: 5 Minutes – Cook time: 40 Minutes – Total time: 45 Minutes
Yield: Makes 12 Brownies
- 1/2 Cup Pure Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 Cup Natural Nut Butter (Almond or Peanut Butter)
- 1/3 Cup Honey (Agave, Maple or Stevia)
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 Cup Eggwhites
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 1/2 Cup Chickpeas
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 Tbsp (or more – to taste) Cinnamon
Cinnamon Swirl Topping
- 1 Tbsp Cinnamon
- 2 Packets Stevia
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Place all Blondie ingredients in the food processor and blend until smooth (stopping to scrape down the sides).
- Spray an 8×8 baking dish with a healthy, non-stick oil.
- Spread blondie batter evenly in dish.
- Sprinkle cinnamon stevia topping.
- Using a knife swirl cinnamon stevia topping (or create the look you desire).
- Place in the oven and bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let sit in the baking dish for 10 minutes.
- Cut into brownie size pieces.
- Place on a cooling rack and enjoy!
- Storage tip – Place these brownies in a sealed-tight container and store in the refrigerator.