This recipe came together pretty much as an accident. I just took all my favorite “Superfoods” in my refrigerator, threw them in my food processor and then rolled them into balls.
I just popped them into my refrigerator in a sealed-tight container and now grab a couple as I need them.
This recipe is a bare-bones all-good-things recipe. It makes me excited because it is just pure nutrition! Everything in these has amazing health benefits and will energize you throughout the day!
You do not have to follow the measurements exactly or even have all the ingredients listed. Just use what you have, sub the rest and these will still turn out yummy. I took pictures of the ingredients I personally used just so you have an idea. I’m not necessarily partial to any of the brands photographed these are just the brands I’m curently using.
Feel free to add more flavors or more superfoods to these balls.
- Goji Berries
- Dried Fruit
- Acai Powder
- Protein Powder
Have fun with this recipe and enjoy these! When I eat them I feel like I’m nourishing my body and soul. Enjoy these goddess bites.
Feel free also to roll these into balls or, if you like, form them into Larabar shape.
You will love these recipes if you enjoy raw food, larabar-style balls or bars. These recipes can all be adapted into ball shapes or bars. The flavors are all different and equally delicious. Browse through and enjoy!
More DAMY Power Balls, Larabars, No-Bake Cookies and Truffles
- How to Make Larabars
- Build Your Own Power Balls
- Blueberry Muffin, Cranberry Truffle and Cherry Pie
- Eatmore Bars
- Key Lime Pie Balls
- Cookie Dough Balls
- Cookie Dough Ball 2
- Snickerdoodle Balls
- Chocolate Orange Larabars
- Maca Macaroons
- Healthy Peanut Butter Balls
- No Bake Gingersnap Cookies
- Healthy Truffles, Chocolates and No Bake Cookies
This recipe is gluten free, beautiful healthy fats, natural protein sources, clean, energizing, whole food nourishing, delicious and all natural.
Superfood Goddess Bites (Super Balls)
Prep time: 5 Minutes
Yield: Makes 20+ Bites
- 1 1/2 Cups Pitted Dates
- 1/4 Cup Organic Cocoa Nibs
- 1/4 Cup Shelled Hemp Hearts
- 1/3 Cup Daily Cleanse (or Ground Flax)
- 1/4 Cup Chia Seeds
- 1/4 Cup Flax Seeds
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Coconut
- 2 Tbsp Virgin Coconut Oil
- Place all ingredients in the food processor and blend until smooth dough.
- If your dates are too dry you may need a couple tbsp of warm water.
- Remove from food processor and roll into 1 1/2 inch balls.
- Place in a sealed-tight container and store in the refrigerator.
DAMY Members – 3 Goddess Bites is a Meal 2 option.
Oh, and look how my day started! I’m known for not being big on flowers but one flower that means a lot to me is the White Rose. My husband and I had a white rose ceremony at our wedding and it was beautiful. Let me know if you would like to hear more about that in the comments below. Maybe I will do a post on it!