I love biscotti! As far as DAMY Health Recipes go this recipe takes a little more time but the payoff is big. These sweet, tangy, crunchy little morsels are worth every minute it requires to make them.
This biscotti is a wonderful recipe to serve to guests or just to have as a snack in your home. If you are craving something sweet and baked this is a great recipe to make.
Warning – If you make this biscotti recipe while your husband is home make sure to pre-portion if you want it to last. Lets just say mine only lasted a day!
I hope you make this recipe and enjoy it with a nice cup of herb tea or iced herb tea depending how warm it is where you are. Enjoy!
This recipe is gluten free, grain free, clean, dairy free, all-natural, rich and delicious.
Gluten Free Lemon Blueberry Biscotti
Prep time: 5 Minutes – Cook time: 60 Minutes – Total time: 65 Minutes
Yield: Makes 1 Loaf
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1/4 Cup Agave (Honey, Maple Syrup or Stevia)
- Dash of Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Zest
- 2 Tbsp Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 Cup Blueberries
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
- Place all ingredients, excluding the blueberries, into your food processor and blend until smooth.
- Fold in the blueberries by hand.
- Spray a loaf pan with a healthy, non-stick cooking spray.
- Place in the oven for 40-45 minutes (until a toothpick placed in the center comes out clean).
- Remove from oven and let loaf cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Gently remove loaf from pan and place on a cooling rack.
- Let loaf cool completely before cutting into slices.
- Place slices on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 F for 20-30 minutes flipping at the half-way mark.
- Remove from oven and place biscotti on a cooling rack.
- Serve and enjoy!