Yes, there is spinach in these fudgsicles! When you follow the recipe you will never be able to taste it. These fudgsicles are jam packed with nutrients. These are my goddess fudgsicles!
The healthy fats, nutrient dense greens and antioxidants are the perfect beauty combination. These fudgsicles taste amazing, are creamy, shockingly filling and are wonderful for the skin!
Try these and trust me when I say you will love them!
This recipe is vegan, gluten free, creamy, clean, rich chocolate fudge and jam packed with nutrients and healthy fuel.
Goddess Greens Chocolate Fudgsicles
Prep time: 5 Minutes
Yield: Makes 8 Fudgsicles
- 4 Avocados (Pitted and Peeled)
- 1/4 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/3 Cup Natural Nut Butter
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Cup Spinach
- 1-2 Tsp Instant Coffee (Optional)
- 1 Banana
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Dash of Salt
- 6 Packets of Stevia
- 3 Tbsp Agave (or Maple Syrup/Honey)
- Place all ingredients into your food processor and blend until smooth.
- Scoop mixture with a spoon into popsicle molds.
- Place in the freezer for 5 hours – overnight.
- *Tip – If you want to have the peanut, chocolate chip or coconut tip as featured in the photo simply place those ingredients into the popsicle molds first and then layer your mixture on top of them before you place into the freezer.