These little muffins scream summer to me! With the fresh, sweet strawberries and the tangy lemon they are the perfect treat on a summer’s day.
This recipe is a must-make! I love making them in the two-bite muffin tin. These are pre-portioned and somehow seem more filling.
Here are more of our famous healthy muffins!
- DAMY’s Best Protein Balls, Bars and Muffins
- Two Bite Chocolate Chip Banana Protein Muffins
- The Best Almond Flour Blueberry Muffins
This recipe is gluten free, grain free, clean, fresh, sweet, tangy and delicious!
Strawberry Lemonade Two Bite Muffins (GF)
Prep time: 5 Minutes – Cook time: 25 Minutes – Total time: 30 Minutes
Yield: Makes 12 Regular Muffins or 24 Mini Muffins
- 2 Cups Almond Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Egg Whites (*To make these vegan use 1 tsp baking soda and 1/4 cup of apple sauce in place of the eggs)
- 1/4 Cup Agave (Maple Syrup or Stevia)
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Dash of Salt
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil (or Other Healthy Oil)
- 2 Cups Diced Strawberries
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Zest
- 1 Tbsp Lemon
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
- Place all ingredients excluding strawberries into your food processor and blend until smooth.
- Once completely mixed fold in strawberries.
- Spray muffin tin or mini muffin tin with a healthy, non-stick cooking spray.
- Evenly scoop batter into muffin tin.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place on cooling rack.