I’m so in love with this recipe! Working with almond flour can be tricky. If you follow this recipe the way it is laid out you will be thrilled with the results.
I made these in the mini muffin tins. For me personally I love having smaller portions that add up to my serving size. It really makes me feel like I’m having more and also draws more attention to my fullness level. I actually end up eating less when I use smaller portions, eat slower and enjoy the flavors of the food!
I highly suggest you make this recipe. Then, come back and tell me how much you love it! I know you will!
For more awesome Muffins, Protein Bars and Power Balls check out this link.
This recipe is gluten free, grain free, clean, lower in carbs, moist and the best almond flour muffins I’ve ever had.
The Best Almond Flour Blueberry Muffins
Prep time: 5 Minutes – Cook time: 25 Minutes – Total time: 30 Minutes
Yield: Makes 24 Mini Muffins
- 2 Cups Almond Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Egg Whites (*To make these vegan use 1 tsp baking soda and 1/4 cup of apple sauce in place of the eggs)
- 1/4 Cup Agave (Maple Syrup or Stevia)
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Dash of Salt
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil (or Other Healthy Oil)
- 1 Cup Blueberries
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
- Place all ingredients excluding blueberries into your food processor and blend until smooth.
- Once completely mixed fold in blueberries.
- Spray muffin tin or mini muffin tin with a healthy, non-stick cooking spray.
- Evenly scoop batter into muffin tin.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place on cooling rack.