Yes, you read that correctly! This is chocolate guacamole! If you love the combination of sweet and spicy this recipe is for you.
This recipe came as an accident when I was preparing a million other things in my kitchen. My husband picked up a chip that I had made, dipped it into the chocolate guacamole and thought it was amazing! I tried it and confirmed! (We then fought over who was going to get to eat the rest lol)
This is a really different, unique dessert recipe. For me, this recipe hits all my favorite elements – The crunchy texture of the chips combined with the silky smooth dip and the flavors of spicy and sweet are just amazing. Aside from the fact that it is a really cool entertaining idea that I personally have never seen before.
I think this is an awesome dessert and a really cool, unique party food for your next get-together! Hope you love this odd-ball recipe as much as we did!
This recipe is gluten free, simple, different and the perfect combination of sweet and spicy!
Chocolate Guacamole and Homemade Spicy Chips
Prep time: 10 Minutes – Cook time: 5-7 Minutes – Total time: 15 Minutes
Yield: Makes 4 Servings
Chocolate Guacamole Ingredients:
- 3 Avocados (Pitted and Peeled)
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 4 Tbsp Agave (Honey, Maple Syrup or Stevia)
- 2 Packets Stevia
- 1/3 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
Spicy Brown Rice Chips Ingredients:
- 2 Large Brown Rice Wraps (or as many as you choose)
- Spray Olive Oil
- Hot Sauce
- Place all chocolate guacamole ingredients into your food processor and blend until smooth (stopping to scrape down the sides).
- Place in a dipping bowl.
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 F.
- Spray brown rice wraps evenly and lightly with olive oil on both sides.
- Cut wraps into two-inch chips.
- Evenly spread chips onto baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with as much hot sauce as you’d like.
- Place in the oven and bake for 7-12 minutes (until golden brown and crispy).
- Remove, place onto a plate, add chocolate guacamole for dipping and serve!