I had quinoa left over from making my Quinoa Omelette Breakfast Cups and wanted to make a quick-to-grab quinoa style muffin with the sweetness of my fresh berries! These turned out awesome!
These are just sweet enough to help with cravings yet are clean enough to be an everyday snack. If your quinoa is cooked and ready to go this is a really simple, fast recipe.
I absolutely love the texture and the flavor of these Quinoa Bliss Bites. I know you will too!
If you love these bites here are some more you will enjoy:
- Quinoa Taco Bites
- Quinoa Omelette Breakfast Cups
- Vegan Cauliflower Pizza Bites
- Cauliflower Pizza Bites
- Quinoa Brownies with Cookie Dough Frosting
- Gluten-Free Pecan Crusted Coffee Cakes
Quinoa Berry Bliss Bites
Prep time: 5 Minutes – Cook time: 35 Minutes – Total time: 40 Minutes
Yield: Makes 12 Quinoa Berry Bliss Bites
- 1 1/2 Cups Cooked Quinoa
- Juice of 1/2 Lemon
- Zest of 1/2 Lemon
- 4 Packets Stevia
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- Dash of Salt
- 5 Egg Whites
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Berries (If using strawberries – dice)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Spray regular muffin tin with a healthy, non-stick cooking spray.
- Place all ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix completely.
- Let set for a couple minutes in the bowl.
- Using a 1/4 cup as your scoop, scoop mixture into muffin tin filling each cup half way.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for a few moments in the muffin tin before gently removing them from the muffin tin and placing them on a cooling rack.
- Tip – using a knife to release the muffins from the edge of the muffin tin is the best way to get these out easily.