Vegans and those who do not eat eggs and dairy I have heard your cry for some guilt free pizza bites that you can enjoy!
These are for you! I hope you love them as much as we did.
This recipe is simply guilt free and delicious.
Not vegan? These recipes are a must-make:
- Cauliflower Crust Pizza
- Original Cauliflower Pizza Bites
- Quinoa Taco Bites
- Guilt Free Lasagna
- Low Carb Shepherds Pie
- Healthy Suppers that Shed Fat
This recipe is vegan, gluten free, clean, low carb, dairy free, egg free, high fiber and the perfect substitute for my original Cauliflower Pizza Bites!
Vegan Cauliflower Pizza Bites
Prep time: 10 Minutes - Cook time: 30 Minutes - Total time: 40 Minutes
Yield: Makes 24 Vegan Cauliflower Pizza Bites
- 2 Cups Grated Cauliflower (washed, dried and grated using a food processor or cheese grater by hand until rice-like or thinner – Note – Approximately one head of cauliflower)
- 1 Tsp Oregano
- 2 Tsp Parsley
- 1/4 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1-2 Tbsp Frank’s Hot Sauce
- 1 Flax Egg (1 Tbsp Ground Flax and 3 Tbsp Warm Water)
- 1/2 Cup Firm Tofu
- 1/2 Cup Chickpeas (Cooked and Drained)
- Pre-heat your oven to 450 F.
- Spray your mini muffin tin with a healthy cooking oil.
- Make your flax egg – Place ground flax and 3 tbsp of water in a small bowl – set aside to let thicken.
- In a hot frying pan stir-fry the “cauliflower rice” until the cauliflower is slightly translucent (about 6-8 minutes). Place in a bowl and let cool.
- Place all other ingredients into your food processor and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl combine both the “cauliflower rice” and blended ingredients. Mix completely.
- Evenly spoon mixture into your muffin tin molds. Press pizza dough down evenly and firmly (*The pressing down firmly is very important to make sure these stick together).
- Place in your oven and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove the pizza bites from the oven and let set until cool (This is also very important – let these pizza bites set in their pan for 5 – 10 minutes before removing – If you take them out while they are too hot they will break).
- Once cool remove from muffin tin (either by tipping them out OR by running a thin knife down along the side and popping them out).
- Use organic, natural pizza or pasta sauce for dipping (or make your own sauce- Simple Marinara Sauce link).
DAMY Members - 1/2 of this recipe made ‘as-is’ with an organic, no-added-sugar dipping sauce can be enjoyed for meal 2, 4 or 6. You can also add this recipe to meals 3 and 5 (Add a “free-foods salad” to round this out to be a complete meal).