Yes, you can have alfredo sauce when eating raw! This recipe is really delicious. The alfredo sauce is rich and creamy.
For the pasta you can use the zucchini as listed or you can just use a bag of pre-cut cabbage and carrot coleslaw mixture. These are a great fast noodle option.
This recipe was one of my husband’s favorites so far in the 21 Day Vegan Cleanse Challenge.
I hope you all enjoy it!
This recipe is raw, gluten free, vegan, full of fiber, simple, rich and the best alfredo sauce substitution.
Raw Zucchini Pasta Alfredo
Prep time: 5-10 Minutes
Yield: 4 Servings
- 3/4 Cup Thai Coconut Water
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1/3 Cup Lemon Juice
- 1 Tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Cup Cashews
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 6-8 Zucchini (Peeled and cut like spaghetti – using a spirooli slicer or you can use sliced carrots and cabbage)
- In your food processor combine all ingredients except your zucchini and blend until smooth.
- Place sliced zucchini or carrot/cabbage mixture into a serving bowl.
- Pour alfredo sauce on top of your pasta and mix well.
- Tip – If you can let your zucchini noodles rest on the counter overnight they will be more of a “pasta” texture.
- Serve and enjoy!