There is something about a Bellini and a patio that screams summer to me! Where many in the blog world are moving on to Fall I refuse. It is still summer and my summer recipes are going to continue!
This recipe can be made with or without alcohol. Both are equally delicious. Personally I love it with the Zevia Creamsoda.
These are fast and easy to make! I hope you enjoy them as much as we did.
Love these? More cold treats on a stick here:
- Green Goddess Chocolate Fudgsicles
- Brownie Batter on a Stick
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudgsicles
- Skinny Orange Creamsicles
- Pina Colada Protein Creamsicle
- Tropical Fruit Smoothie Protein Popsicles
- Coconut Lime Protein Creamsicles
- Healthy Vegan Homemade Revello Ice Cream Bars
This recipe is gluten free, grain free, dairy free, vegan, raw, sweet and refreshing for summer!
Bellini Popsicles (Virgin and Spiked)
Prep time: 5 Minutes
Yield: 6-8 Bellini Popsicles
- 1 Cup Pureed Raspberries
- 1 Cup Pureed Peaches
- 1 Can Zevia Creamsoda or Prosecco
- Layer peach puree and Zevia (or Prosecco) just over half of your popsicle mold.
- Top the rest with raspberry puree.
- Place in the freezer and freeze overnight.