Next time you’re having company over for coffee make these! These are delicious little bites.
These are gluten free, sweet, caramelized Mini Coffee Cakes. I’m really happy with the way these turned out and I know everyone will love them.
These coffee cakes are dense, full of flavor and topped with beautiful caramelized pecans. How could you not love this recipe? Enjoy!
If you love these bites here are some more you will enjoy:
- Quinoa Taco Bites
- Quinoa Berry Bliss Bites
- Quinoa Omelette Breakfast Cups
- Vegan Cauliflower Pizza Bites
- Cauliflower Pizza Bites
- Quinoa Brownies with Cookie Dough Frosting
This recipe is gluten free, grain free, dairy free, sweet and delicious little bites of goodness.
Gluten-Free Pecan Crusted Coffee Cakes
Prep time: 7 Minutes – Cook time: 12-14 Minutes – Total time: 20 Minutes
Yield: Makes 24 Coffee Cakes
Coffee Cake Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 Cups Cooked Quinoa
- 1 Cup Soaked and Pitted Dates
- 2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Cup Egg Whites
- 1/4 Cup Almond Meal
- 2 Tbsp Agave Nectar
- 1/2 Cup Pecans (Crushed)
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp Agave Nectar
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- Pre-heat your oven to 425F.
- Place your topping ingredients into a bowl and mix thoroughly. Set aside.
- Place all coffee cake ingredients into your food processor and blend until smooth stopping to scrape down the sides.
- Spray your mini muffin tin with a non-stick healthy cooking oil.
- Scoop batter into each muffin tin filling to just above half-way.
- Top batter evenly with mixed topping ingredients.
- Place in the oven and bake for 12-14 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place on a cooling rack.
- Remove from tin and enjoy!